XN-Ventures Oy is an independent, Finnish company founded at mid 2009.
Company is located in Valkeakoski, close to Tampere.
Managing Partner, Tapio Siik (M.Sc.), has extensive Nokia background of around 17 years in various positions ranging from running large R&D organizations to Vice President level business line responsibilities. In last seven years with Nokia he was a key member in Nokia venture capital teams, Nokia Venture Partners & Nokia Growth Partners. Tapio has held managerial positions also in other global companies including ABB & Intergraph.
Tapio has had extensive assignments and responsibilities in China, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Netherlands and USA. In addition, he has been involved with global Research & Development, Mergers & Acquisitions, Change Management, Venture Capital, Innovation Management, and Incubation operations over 10 years.
Tapio is holds currently Executive in Residence (EIR) position in Aalto Center for Entrepreneurship.
- Business potential evaluation & consultation, especially related to mobile devices & services
- New business development to find scalable & fundable business models
- Market & Technology studies to find best partners for your needs
- Sales & marketing support for your exisiting business in Europe
- Fund raising consultation